To set up and create a Wi-Fi connection between your ICO and your Wi-Fi network, these steps must be completed beforehand :
- Download the ICO application on your smartphone
- Create your user account
- Set up a pool or spa profile
- Link your ICO to your account (using the QR code or UUID number)
How to use: ICO connection to the Wi-Fi
You can follow the procedure below or watch the video first Wi-Fi connection.
Connecting your ICO to Bluetooth :
- Place your switched-on smartphone near your ICO.
- In the ICO application, press the Remote control button in the bottom right corner to trigger the Bluetooth network. The connection is established when the icon is blue.
- Complete the next steps by clicking the Continue button.
Turn on and prepare ICO to be placed in the water :
- Turn on ICO. Open the top cover of your ICO using the small screwdriver provided in the Ondilo box. Remove the intermediate cover.
- Press the ON/OFF button for 5 seconds. When the light is green, ICO is on.
- Put the intermediate cover back on.
- Close the lid until you hear the safety "clap" that guarantees the seal.
- Align the notch on your ICO with the notch on the cover.
Remove black protections from sensors :
- Unscrew the bottom part of your ICO to access the probes.
- Remove the black covers from the three probes
- Keep them carefully in the box of your ICO. You will need them again during the winter to protect the sensors.
Connect ICO to your wifi network :
- On ICO app, click on the Configure your ICO
- ICO searches for available Wi-Fi networks around it
- Select your Wifi network
- Enter the Wi-Fi network security key
- ICO queries the selected Wi-Fi network and attempts to connect to it
- A countdown shows the possible duration of this step.
- ICO connects to your wifi network
- You can now put ICO in the water to start the first measurements