Please follow the steps below to check the connection quality and resolve this issue.
The steps to follow to solve this Wi-fi connection problem
Pull ICO out of the water
- Remove ICO from your pool or spa water
- Take a seat in your home (living room, kitchen)
- Dry ICO with a soft cloth
- Dry your hands thoroughly
- Remove the three sensors
Turn off then ON your ICO
- Open the lid
- Press the OFF button (the LED is orange or off depending on the model)
- Replace the three probes, locking them securely
- Press the ON button again (the LED is green)
Test the Wifi connection
- Keep your ICO and your smartphone side by side
- In your ICO application, click on the profile of your pool or spa
- Click on remote control button at the bottom right
- Click on the button connection test
- During this phase, ICO tries to connect to the server via the Internet connection of your box.
Final diagnosis of the connection test
If this screen appearsIf you are not sure, your ICO has successfully connected to your Wi-FI network. Keep the connection for 1 hour, then check that it is still active.