In accordance with the provisions of article L.121-21 of the French consumer code, you can return your order within a period of 14 days from the date of delivery without paying penalties and without justification.
To apply the withdrawal right, the consumer has to send a clear and understandable declaration :
- by registered letter to ONDILO 162, Avenue Robert SCHUMAN, 13760 SAINT-CANNAT
- send an email to email@example.com. An email with the product return process will be sent to your email address.
Products returns must be done in their original conditions and complete (accessories, manual instructions, packaging).In this context, your responsibility is committed. Any damage caused on the product at that moment can lead to the cancellation of the withdrawal right.
In the case of a problem with your ICO, contact ONDILO Company on firstname.lastname@example.org so that our technical staff can understand how to resolve the problem.
Return costs will be calculated according to the studies made on the ICO that you sent back.
In the case of use of the withdrawal right, the company ONDILO will proceed to the refund (delivery costs excluded), within a period of 14 days following your demand and via the same payment method used for the order.
In the context of the use of the withdrawal right, the customer recognizes he is in charge of the return costs of the product and agrees to keep the justification of the shipment of the product.
ONDILO proceed to the refund by using the same payment method used for the order.
Any returned product that is incomplete, damaged, used up or dirty will not be taken back and will consequently not be refunded by ONDILO.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE WITHDRAWAL RIGHT
According to the provisions of article L.121-21-8 of the French consumer code, withdrawal right does not apply for:
- Service provision fully complied before the deadline of the withdrawal right and which execution began after prior agreement of the consumer and renunciation of his withdrawal right.
- Goods and services provision which prices depends on the fluctuations of the financial market, outside the control of the professional and subject to happen during the withdrawal right.
- The provision of goods made according to the consumer’s choice or distinctly personalized.
- The provision of goods subject to deterioration or quickly out of date.
- The provision of goods that has been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and that cannot be sent back due to hygiene reasons or health protection.
- The provision of goods that, after being delivered and by nature, are separately mixed with other items.
- The provision of beverages containing alcohol for which the delivery is deferred thirty days and more and for which the settled value at the contract conclusion depends on the fluctuations of the market outside the control of the professional.
- The provision of recordings of audio or video or computer software when unsealed by the consumer after delivery.
- The provision of a newspaper, a periodical or a magazine except for the subscription contract to one of this publication.
- The transactions concluded during a public auction.
- The provision of a digital content not provided on a material support for which the execution began after prior agreement of the consumer and renouncement of his withdrawal right.