The probes on your ICO are removable, so you can change them very easily without replacing your device. They are available individually on our website Ondilo with the appropriate calibration fluid included.
The pH (blue), conductivity (grey) or ORP (yellow or orange, depending on the treatment chosen) sensor should be replaced on average every three years.
The procedure for replacing a probe is identical for an ICO Pool and an ICO Spa.
Steps to change an ICO sensor
Follow the following steps carefully:
- Remove ICO from the water and dry it with a soft cloth.
- Dry your hands carefully.
- Using the tool provided in the ICO package, remove the probe to be replaced by turning it towards the open padlock pictogram.
- Then insert the new probe, turn to the right to lock it (padlock closed).
- Check that the pictogram on the probe is aligned with that on the ICO box (the 2 arrows in the middle position).
After changing the probe, place ICO in the tank for 12 hours and then calibrate the probe. To do this, click on Remote Control in the application, then select Calibrate pH probe or Calibrate ORP probe. ICO will then ask you to reset the calibration of the selected probe.