If you wish to test the reliability of the measurements of the pH probe of your ICO, a simple test with mineral water allows you to verify it. In this article, you will find our tips for interpreting the results of this test. Don't forget that a probe also requires maintenance.
Mineral water test
Follow instructions in this video
Results analysis: the difference between the pH of the mineral water and that of your ICO
- You notice a difference between 0.00 and 0.3? ? Your pH sensors works perfectly. You can simply modify target values in your app to reflect this possible differential.
- See a difference between 0,3 et 0,9 ? You must calibrate your pH sensor.
- Beyond a difference of +1, replace your probe
Sensors use conditions
- ICO probes are guaranteed for two years
- The calibration frequency of ICO :
- Seasonal use (pool or spa): calibration once a year at the beginning of the season
- Annual use (pool or spa): calibrate your sensors twice a year (every six months).