The battery life of an ICO lasts several months. A USB cable is included in the box.
When to recharge your ICO battery ?
Depending on the frequency of use we recommend :
- Seasonal use: load ICO at the beginning of the season, before putting it in the water
- Year-round use: charge ICO every six months
How to recharge your ICO battery
If your ICO was in your pool or spa :
- Retirez ICO de l’eau et séchez-le avec un chiffon doux
- Dry your hands carefully.
- Leave your ICO dry thoroughly for 12 hours before recharging it.
Remove the outer cover and then the inner cover using the provided tool.
To charge the battery of your ICO, use the USB cable included in its original box.
The battery is fully charged in 10 hours.
When the battery is recharged, you can replace the inner cover, then the outer cover. To ensure that the cover is closed properly before you put it back on, align the notch on your ICO with the notch on the cover.