Conductivity sensor (grey) with conductivity calibration kit
The conductivity sensor (grey) measures the TDS and helps to estimate the salt level of your pool or spa water. Thanks to its Twist&Lock system, the sensor can be easily replaced.
2 years warranty.
Your ICO is calibrated by default at the factory. After the first season, we recommend that you recalibrate the sensors each time you restart your pool or spa (or every 6 months if you do not winterize) or if you notice a drift in the measurements.
This pack contains:
- 1 conductivity sensor
- 1 free ICO calibration kit containing
- 1 pH 4 20ml buffer solution
- 1 pH 7 20ml buffer solution
- 1 ORP 470 mV 20ml buffer solution
- 1 ICO calibration stand
- 1 calibration & sensor replacement guide
|Dimensions||18.7 × 16.3 × 3.6 cm|
How to calibrate your ICO
LET ME GUIDE YOU