What are the consequences of high temperatures on the water of your pool?
Above 28-30°C / 86°F , the water in your pool is less stable and can deteriorate very quickly. This is manifested by :
- the proliferation of algae, bacteria and micro-organisms
- Treatment products that become less effective over time, especially chlorine.
- Water that evaporates faster, which affects the speed of water changes, but it can also affect your equipment. Your pump can become defective and be damaged in the long run.
What can you do to keep our water healthy and clear ?
- Do not cover your pool at night
- Let your water filtration run continuously
- Clean your pool water daily with nets and/or robots.
- Follow the personalized recommendations of your ICO as soon as possible, you need to act quickly before the water changes.