Available in WI-FI or Sigfox – Plug&Play sensors – Rechargeable battery
Compact & discreet
- I can be placed under the pool cover or in the skimmer
- My Design is ergonomic with a very low waterline
- My plastic is UV & chlorine resistant
- I have an IP68 Waterproof rating
Plug & play sensors
- ORP (Disinfection rate, chlorine level estimation)
- Conductivity (Salt level estimate)
My sensors are overmoulded for a better durability
My Twistlock system simplifies the sensor replacement
- My battery is Long-life
- My USB cable is supplied in my packaging
- You can charge me once per season
- Connect me to your Wi-Fi
- I’am also available in Sigfox
My blue sensor measures the pH level in your pool, it is an essential element in the balance of the water.
My orange sensor measures the ORP level, used to measure the Chlorine in your pool.
My grey sensor measures the conductivity in the water, used to estimate the salt level and alkalinity in your pool.
My battery is rechargeable
As simple as a smartphone
My rechargeable battery
You can charge me using my USB port (cable included)
Once per season, 6 hours are sufficient to charge me for a full cycle
ICO directly connects you to your domestic network.
No matter the configuration you have, you will always be able to connect your ICO to your domestic network.
Sigfox is a wireles telecom network for connected objects. In the covered zone, ICO is directly connected to the Sigfox network.
ICO includes the Sigfox network subscription for 12 months