How to replace a sensor ?
Your sensor is broken or has reached the end of its life? Follow these easy steps to replace it yourself, in no time.
- Remove ICO from the water and dry it. Make sure your hands are dry too.
- Remove sensor’s cap.
- Using the tool provided with ICO, remove the old sensor and place the new one.
- Place the sensor cap back on ICO.
- In the app, click on the remote control. Select the sensor concerned and then click on “reset (new sensor)”.
- You can now put ICO back in the water !