Connection via Bluetooth
When should I use the Bluetooth connection from the app ?
The Bluetooth connection via your ICO mobile application allows you to:
- Configuration of Wi-Fi connection
- Rebooting ICO
- Resetting ICO
- Checking ICO’s settings
Thanks to the Bluetooth connection you can access to your data anywhere and anytime. However, it requires you to stand next (2 meters max) to your ICO with your smartphone. Remote control access via Bluetooth cannot substitute to the subscription of an Internet subscription to fully enjoy the ICO experience.
How to connect my ICO app to Bluetooth ?
From your ICO Application:
- Click on the Remote Access icon on the right down of your screen
- The Bluetooth icon will turn blue when activated (see screen below)
I cannot establish a Bluetooth connection
The Bluetooth connection is a remote access from your ICO application and not a direct pairing with your ICO advice through the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone. Be aware that ICO may appears in the list of detected Bluetooth devices (on Androids mobiles), however this will not allow you to connect to the Bluethooth remote access of your ICO.
If you are unable to connect to the bluetooth remote control, it may be for the following reasons:
- You are not connected to your ICO application
- Your mobile is not compatible with a Bluetooth version 4.0 or higher (To check this information, go to the settings of your smartphone on “General information” for Apple devices; in the “Bluetooth” section for Android environments).
- You are too fare from your ICO : Bluetooth connections can only work over a short distance, maximum 2 meters from your ICO for the Bluetooth session to be active.
- Your ICO is already connected to another mobile. Your ICO can only connect to one mobile at a time via Bluetooth.
If the problem persists, it may be related to your ICO cache. To empty the cache follow the instructions below.
- Take your ICO out of the water and dry it properly
- Open the cover using the tool provided in the box
- Press and hold the button (5-6s) to turn the ICO off. The light will flash yellow once.
- Press and hold the button (5-10s) to switch the ICO on. The light will flash green three times.
- Put the cover back on