check bluetooth connection
- Requirements to establish a bluetooth connection with ICO :
- Temporarily disable other devices connected to the bluetooth of your mobile (connected watch, earphones,…)
- Go to the settings of your mobile and check that the ICO app is enabled to use Bluetooth.
- Your ICO device and your mobile must be side by side during the connection process.
2. Activate the Bluetooth connection:
- Open your ICO app, go to the profile of your pool /spa and click on the remote control icon at the bottom right (see screen 1).
- When the connection is established, the Bluetooth icon at the top of the screen turns blue and the remote control buttons are activated ( see screen 2).
If the Bluetooth connection could not be established, please close your application. Turn off ICO for a few seconds and then turn it on again. When the button blinks green, open the application and try the Bluetooth connection again.